Sunday, August 21, 2011

CERES PASALUBONG: Ceres is not just my RIDE, It's also my FOOD TRIP

WOW! This weekend is just great!

First of all, I want to thank my cousin, Julie (iamsuperjulie), who designed the new look of my blog. I am also most grateful for her for pushing me to write more and share more. Manang, salamat and I love you gid!



For now, I want to share my sister's work. She is with CERES PASALUBONG INC. I started helping my older sister years before when they started because she can't layout on either CorelDraw or PhotoShop and she said I was good (or so I thought she implied...ehem).

But then, I became more involved because I felt there is more potential in their products. And I have always believed that GREAT PRODUCTS just needs a little boosting in all these --- marketing, packaging, branding, advertising and all that. 

YES guys, I have already tasted every single kind of bread, roll, pasalubong, sweets and whatever they have. Well, let's just say I am my sister's unofficial-official taste tester.



This fairly new company which offers Negros' best in pasalubong, desserts, treats and fresh bread is fast becoming known. Ceres Pasalubong can be found in the different Ceres Terminals all over Visayas and Mindanao. Ceres Pasalubong shops are also located in strategic places around Bacolod City and Negros Island.



More shops and standees will be opened in the next few months in malls and locations here in Bacolod and in other provinces.

FatGoddess' Personal Choices:

I love their PIAYA! I like mine with very thin unleavened bread and oozing muscovado filling and they just nailed it for me. Very moist filling just fills you with this sugar rush, pure and unadulterated sugar rush, courtesy of our very own Negros product, muscovado.

This Ceres Pasalubong Especial, although packed, is near THAT piaya served hot off the griddle.


For the bread, I love their old school mamon (muffin) which they call Kabayan Mamon (very nationalistic eh?). This Kabayan Mamon is simply delicious and like their other bread and rolls, the prices are very reasonable. When I first tasted this, I thought I ate a corn muffin from Kenny Rogers. Surprising at first and then I keep on ordering more of these. Addicting.


And.... (drum roll please).....Spanish rolls -- I just have to tell you this. YUMMY... mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm! Just for PHP 6.00, an ideal snack.

They have so many products and they also help out local producers in Negros. And what is more interesting is that they try to make these traditional baked goodies that we have in our local bakeries. They have the Quinamoncil, Sesame Cookies (a cookie smothered with sesame seeds), Pulceras (a cracker that looks like an infant's bracelet), Teren-teren (comes from the word "tren" or train, the bread resembles a train with coaches), Sambag-Sambag (which really looks like pale Sampalok or tamarind fruits), and the sweet brojas.

I really want to share these products because I know if you taste them, you would agree with me. With Ceres Pasalubong, you get your money's worth with the quality and taste.

If you want to reach them, you can call their hotline +63 34 434-4118 or Mobile No. +63 917 723 2515.

Note: My sister is working for the company, my brother made the branding and I have been helping this company for years with graphic layout for their packaging and marketing. But mind you readers, this is not a paid blog. I just believe in their products and I just LOVE food, what can I say? 

1 comments:

Julie. -- said...

yehey!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop