Thursday, May 2, 2013

Yema. And then double it.

It's been awhile since I posted in my blog. I have since moved to Manila to work for a real estate company. Been going around the metro and tasting every bit of wonderful experience, may it be a place, a person or food.

After several months here in Manila, there are a few restaurants that I would like. Once and for all, I would like to clear it out that I am no dessert fanatic. For me, a dessert has to be equally visually alluring and gastronomically satisfying.

One dessert which tops my list is the Double Choco Yema Cake of SLICE. As children, we all remember our homemade yema or those sold by our grade school classmates in Tupperwares drowning in sugar crystals. That is YEMA. But now a genius just made it more exciting for us grown children.




This yummy cake brings in chocolate and ultra sweetness of milk in a bite. Try it yourself. Every bite gives you the gooey yema and firm richness of a well-baked chocolate cake.


The SLICE branch that I went to is in Bonifacio High Street. Hope you get to experience it for yourself.



Have fun eating!

XLXL,

FG


p.s. more pics!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop